Re: DBA Certification Study and Pretest Material

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1997/04/02

mdlarson_at_mail.uccs.edu wrote:

> Does anyone know where I may find ORACLE DBA certification preview tests or
> study material. I know the tests are given by Sylvan Centers.
>
> Also if anyone has taken this test-- Do you have any pointers? Do you know
> approximately what percent is necessary to pass? etc.
>
> Please email answers to mdlarson_at_mail.uccs.edu
>
> Thanks in advance

Download "RevealNet Oracle Administration Knowledge Base" from http://www.revealnet.com

This MS-Windows knowledgebase covers almost 2,000 technical topics for DBA, and includes DB*ACE - a comprehensive study guide for the DBA Certification Exam, plus a practice test supplied by the Chauncey Group (Administrators of the Exam).

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.
(800) 738-3254 Received on Wed Apr 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST