Pro*C question

From: Steve Main <smain_at_cnw.com>
Date: 1997/04/02

Hello Group,

I am trying to load PRO*C on our system and I can't seem to find the program anywhere. I was under the impression that it could be loaded off the RDBMS CD but we only have PRO*COBOL.

We are running version 7.3.2.2 on AIX.

I talked to Oracle support and they agree that we are licensed for it,

any ideas ?

Thanks

Steve Received on Wed Apr 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST