Re: [ANN] 4D -> Oracle

From: Steven Hill <steven_at_compcat.com>
Date: 1997/03/28

In article <3676631038.45716084_at_cornut.fr>, fbouquet_at_cornut.fr (Frederic Bouquet) wrote:

> Are you a 4D user (Mac or Windows) ?
> Are you an Oracle user (on Unix) ?
> Do you want to connect your 4D application (Mac and Windows) on your
 Oracle
> database ?
> Do you want more [launch any Unix command from 4D, store any BLOB ]
>
> Do you want to try that for free ?
>
> If yes, go to www.cornut.fr and download CI-Link and the related 4D
 external
> package.
>

> --->> On our site a SHAREWARE SQL Query Tool <<-------
> --->> & a middleware much faster than SQL*Net <<-------
> Frederic BOUQUET Client/Server & SQL RDBMS
> email: fbouquet@cornut.fr http://www.cornut.fr/

I'm a heavy 4D developer and I'm currently adding Oracle to my offerings so I look for to reviewing/trying your products. I'm downloading the pdfs first to read through, but at this time, can you give me a brief comparison of your product vis-a-vis Acius "4D for Oracle". Can your sql query product be used within 4D?

Steven Hill Received on Fri Mar 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST