US-MA-Natick, Principle P/A - Peoplesoft/Oracle at Cognex Corporation

From: Drew Kelly <dkelly_at_cognex.com>
Date: 1997/03/28

Job Description:
Lead Programming resource to support the implementation of Cognex's Business Systems, as well as the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of these systems. Responsibilities also include the design and development of any required ancillary packages as well as the development and implementation of software test plans.

Position provides Oracle database administration support including strategic planning, performance analysis and optimization, maintenance and release migration. Environment is multi database, multi-server (DEC UNIX).

Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) 7 to 10 years MIS experience, with 4+ years related experience in a lead programming position.

Specific skills and requirements:

        Required:
* Solid business understanding of 1 or more of the following:

	Customer Service/Support applications
	Manufacturing related Financial Systems ) G/L, A/P, A/R
	MRP/ERP systems (Including Order Management)
                    *  Experience with all phases of systems development
life cycle
* Must be familiar with Client/Server concepts and practices

Desired:
Performance tuning Oracle 7.x database
Peopletools
2+ years experience with 4gl report writer such as Crystal Reports, SQR, Cognos Impromptu

COGNEX    Cognex is the world's leading supplier of machine vision systems.... computers that can "see''. We promote an innovative "work hard, play hard'' corporate culture that stands apart in rewarding employees for their hard work, commitment to excellence and creativity. If you want to work in an exciting, rewarding environment where "good is not good enough... excellence is expected", then we want you on our team!

Send your resume to:

Drew Kelly
Cognex Corporation
One Vision Drive
Natick, MA 01760 fax: 508-650-3340; email: hr_at_cognex.com.

See our web site at http://www.cognex.com. Cognex is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Received on Fri Mar 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST