Re: Looking for 3rd party tools to make life easier

From: Louis Gilbert <lgilbert_at_cfcable.ca>
Date: 1997/03/27

NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com> wrote in article
<5gtuo9$i8c_at_chronicle.concentric.net>...

> Hello,
> After finding out how "exciting" life would be with these top-end
> RDBMS Servers, we are looking for 3rd party tools which will make
> our life a little easier as long as we are married to ORACLE. Would
> you please suggest any 3rd party tools that do a good job of relieving
> someone of undue tension which may result in lots of sleepless hours?
> Thanks. Please also mention the web address as we would really like to
> try-before-we-buy these (often) very expensive tools.
>
> Also, could you recommend a good reference book on the ORACLE topic.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> Regards,
> Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com)

Nasir,

for spacing concerns and database monitoring we use the Adhawk tools from Eventus Software. They are very reliable and very good.

You can get evaluation software from them at their web site at

www.eventus.com

Cheers,

Louis Gilbert
lgilbert_at_gects.ge.com
GE Capital Technology management Services.   Received on Thu Mar 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST