Re: How to Convert Oracle dbf to dBase dbf

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/03/26

Your best bet may be to use a product like Access and the Oracle ODBC drivers, link to each table you need in the Oracle database (you may need SQLNet as well if the database is remote), and 'import' each table into Access. Then you can save/export the tables in a variety of formats that Access supports.

Aibek Musaev <abbey_at_cc.gatech.edu> wrote in article <01bc39b2$6b023540$30403d80_at_r64h48.res.gatech.edu>...
> I have Oracle .dbf files. Is there any converter of Oracle .dbf files to
> other databases files, like dBase (dbf), FoxPro (dbf), MS Access
(mdb)? Received on Wed Mar 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CST