importing a database from VMS/COBOL

From: Miguel Lima <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/03/25

hi,

Can anyone explain me what's the best way of importing a VMS/COBOL database from a VAX machine to a Oracle 7.2 Database in Alpha/NT machine. What format should i export the VMS/COBOL database so i can importe with SQL Loader.
Is there any other way of doing this?

Thanks in Advance( I prefer that you replay to my e-mail)

Miguel Lima Received on Tue Mar 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST