BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, Houston, TX

From: Baker Street <timcl_at_baker-street.com>
Date: 1997/03/25

The Baker Street Group is a full service professional staffing organization headquartered in Houston, Texas. Named one of Houston’s fastest growing companies we are currently assisting some of the nation’s finest companies with their staffing needs. Our IT staffing division is currently looking for a:

*******BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST********HOUSTON, TX Job Description: Responsibilities include customized reporting and interface conversions on an SAP implementation project. The position involves 75% programming and 25% product evaluation with vendors and integrators.

Skills req’d: Minimum of 5 years IS/IT experience and 2 or more years experience with one or more of the following: Distributed Architectures
* Multi-tier client server

Relational Databases
* Oracle

Development Environments
* Visual Basic

Skills desired, but not required: Development experience with MS Office applications. SAP, EDI or Datawarehousing experience/exposure. Oil and gas industry experience.

Duration: Permanent

Rate: DOE

Location: Houston, TX

Contact: