Re: Oracle Checklist / Schedule

From: gary e. robinson <ger_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1997/03/25

Hi,
Check out the latest Unix Review, I left it at work so I can't give you the issue number, but is article is called "Monitoring Oracle Databases". I am also looking at some scripts in "Tuning Oracle", by Oracle Press, ISBN 0-07-881181-3, chapter 9, "Scripts and Tips".

Good luck!

Gary

rburns_at_hawkerpac.com.au (Robert Burns) wrote:
>I am looking for Checklist(s) and/or Schedule(s) of items that must be
>routinely performed each hour, daily, weekly and monthly basis, by Oracle
>Database Administrators and System Administrators.

ger_at_world.std.com Received on Tue Mar 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST