Error Exporting Tables

From: Gene Dershewitz <geneder_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

On an Oracle 7.1.4 system, we just started developing the a problem with a nightly database dump. Only one particular database has the problem and all except a few small tables fail to export with the following errors:

 . exporting table                         ANIMAL
 EXP-00014: error on row 1 of table ANIMAL

 EXP-00222:
 System error message 2

 EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1116 encountered
 ORA-01116: error in opening database file 4
 ORA-01110: data file 4: '/dev/rr01'
 ORA-07209: sfofi: file size limit was exceeded.

 Can anyone tell me where to start with this??

 --Gene Dershewitz
 geneder_at_teleport.com Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST