migrating to webserver

From: Franz Maruna <icim_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1997/03/23

I'm trying to setup a demo of how this exisiting manufacuting software developer can migrate their base database package to an Intranet setup. Oracle spews on and on about how you can jsut generate HTML from developer/2000 and run it on the webserver. Well I've installed webserver and can access my data, but I can't find anything under developer about generating for the web. Neither reports or forms gives you any options when genereating at all and changing DESTYPE in a report to "html" didn't do it, (just a guess on my part). I feel like I need a manual, book, or mentor to help me through this.. PLEASE someone point me in the right direction or I'll starve to death.

-email responce welcome icim_at_infinet.com Received on Sun Mar 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST