Database Administrator

From: Byondlimit <byondlimit_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/23

Transcend Inc. specializes in the recruitment of information technology professionals.

Our client is a fast-growing heath-care provider based in Connecticut, USA. If the following job description of a Data Base Administrator position interests you, please email a copy of your resume (ASCII or MS Word) to byondlimit_at_hotmail.com. Or Contact Arun G. at 201-444-9584.

Database Administrator

Our client is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Database Adminstrator. Duties include configuration and installation of package software systems on an SQL server under Windows NT. The candidate should have demonstrated expertise with Windows NT, Oracle/Sybase/Informix, and other client-server and database technologies, and experience of 1-2 years in a similar position. The candidate should be self-directed, customer service oriented and a creative problem solver.

Annual Salary Range - $50K to $60K. Received on Sun Mar 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST