Re: Loader Question?

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/03/22

There are a couple of possibilities depending on the format of your text data

concatenate # <------where # is an integer telling loader how many physical records to concat together

or

continueif {this | next] (start[ :end]) | last }

operator () <--------------------------------  which can combine adjacent
records if certain criteria is met

There is a description (but short on examples I am afraid) on pg 941-956 of Oracle The Complete Reference 3rd ed by Osborne ISBN 0-07-882097-9. I got mine at Books -A- Million.

mark wolak <wolakm_at_cc.tacom.army.mil> wrote in article <3332A991.4EBA_at_cc.tacom.army.mil>...
 @cc.tacom.army.mil