DBMS_PIPEs problem

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1997/03/21

Can anyone know how Oracle works if there are more than 1 calling programs call a SPECIFIC program?

I have problem in using DBMS_PIPE. I have 2 pipes. One is for recieving requests and another is for sending messages back to calling program. I have a problem under developement environment because every developer runs his/her own copy of the OCI program in his/her schema. As a result, they call the OCI program and share the same pipe concurrently. Then, the calling program picks up messages not for it but for other calling program.

--
Best regards,