Re: SQLNet , ODBC, and PPP......yes or no?

From: Jeff T. Richard <jrichard_at_accescomm.net>
Date: 1997/03/21

I have used ODBC and SQL*Net Client (16-bit version) over a PPP connection (W95 into WNT Server via RAS). The tool I was using was Crystal Report v5.0 to build reports. The only issue I see is that the correct WINS or DNS name servers had to be defined for the specific PPP connection.

Jeff.

--
Jeff T. Richard
E. Gilbert Associates, Inc.

RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com> wrote in article
<01bc35ab$fc8cd8e0$6a428ad0_at_pc060.groupZ.net>...

> Has anyone tried using Access with ODBC & Oracle SQLNet TCP/IP over
PPP?