Looking for 3rd party tools to make life easier

From: NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 1997/03/21

Hello,
After finding out how "exciting" life would be with these top-end RDBMS Servers, we are looking for 3rd party tools which will make our life a little easier as long as we are married to ORACLE. Would you please suggest any 3rd party tools that do a good job of relieving someone of undue tension which may result in lots of sleepless hours? Thanks. Please also mention the web address as we would really like to try-before-we-buy these (often) very expensive tools.

Also, could you recommend a good reference book on the ORACLE topic.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Fri Mar 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST