How to debug PACKAGES ?

From: Roberto Finelli <robertof_at_sofiter.atlink.it>
Date: 1997/03/20

I have stored a package routine on my Oracle 7 server. Running it, i get some errors that mention various line numbers. No-one of them seems to correlate to the line of the text in which resides the actual error.

Can someone explain how to get to know WHERE IS the error ?

One of that errors is ORU-10027 (that is right, it isn't ORA- , it is ORU- ) : has anyone heard of it before ?

Thanks. Received on Thu Mar 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST