Assigning items to multiple canvas in Forms 4.5

From: Asbjørn Floden <af_at_hinux.hin.no>
Date: 1997/03/19

Does anybody who know if it's possible to display an item from one block in more than one canvas view?

I have two canvas-views. The first contains two blocks, lets say block1 and block2. In addition to the two blocks, I have one item, let's call it ITEMX, from another block, lets call it block3.

In the second canvas-view I have block3 only. But, since ITEMX is already in use in the first canvas, it does not appear in the second.

As you might understand, I'd really like to see the item ITEMX in both canvas-views. I've asked my supervisor, but he believes it is impossible to view one item in more than one canvas. Can you tell me if this is correct. Alternatively, how can I solve the problem mentioned above?

Asbj=F8rn Floden                                     af_at_hinux.hin.no
Studying ComputerScience at Narvik College of Engineering, Norway Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST