Connecting Developer 2000 to windows NT 4.0

From: TEIR-USER <ssingla_at_teir.com>
Date: 1997/03/19

I just thought that somebody might be able to help me with a little problem I am having with ORACLE.
 I am running Personal Oracle 7 for Windows NT 4.0. This is a demo version that I downloaded from the web.

I have a Developer 2000 CD, which is Release 1.1 for Windows . I am trying to connect to PO7 for Windows NT 4.0 from ORACLE FORMS, but apparently I can't. I get a message sayingthat No interface Driver Connected.

Also, I understand that if I have to connect to Personal Oracle 7 for Windows 95 from Developer 2000 windows version I have to run the required support files that are available under Windows directory. and this worked for me when i tried on a windows 95 machine.

I tried the same thing with Windows NT 4.0 but apparently it did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much

Saurav

email me at: ssingla_at_teir.com

                   saurav_at_andrews.edu
tel: 703-736-1943 Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST