US-PA>>"Oracle Programmer Wanted"

From: Carol Caouette <ccaouett_at_ema-inc.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

EMA is a well established consulting engineering firm recognized for its innovative work in computer-based control and information systems. This growth opportunity in our Northeast Region offers a long term role in EMA's future and provides an exsceptional setting to develop creative solutions to meet our clients' systems needs.

Successful candidates will be fast learners who enjoy helping others solve problems. They will use their programming knowledge to provide EMA clients with quality information technology services and solutions. Understanding of Microsoft Access and/or Oracle programming is required. A college degree or equivalent with 1 - 3 years experience is required. Understanding of client/server applications is a plus. Frequent travel required. Salary range is $30k to $40k.

For electronic response, send cover letter and resume as one message using a flat ASCII text-only file without attachments or enclosures.

For confidential consideration, send resume to:

				EMA Services, Inc.
				ATTN:  Human Resources
				1970 Oakcrest Ave., Ste. 100
				St. Paul, MN  55113