Question on porting Designer 2000 repository to another machine

From: Simon Goland <sg_at_mda.ca>
Date: 1997/03/18

I have a D2K version 1.2 development repository running on a Solaris 2.5.1 and I need to copy the repository to another machine (same OS). Including installing D2K.

I would appreciate any suggestions/ideas/tips for this process. And if you can please email them in addition to posting...

Thanks,

--

[ Simon Goland B-)> sg_at_mda.ca ]
[ Without action there is no change ]