One interesting question on Mutating table problem.......

From: Joe <kauj_at_lfs.loral.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

Hi all,
  After I read all the responses on this mutating table subject, it   brings up one interesting question. The question is how can you   write a database trigger to prevent inserting or deleting records from   a table which has a fix number records allowed only.

  For instance, if I have a table, GROUP, and it can only have   5 groups(records). How do you write a trigger to make sure that   the record been inserted or deleted still meet the 5 records requirement.   Thank you for all the helps,
  e-mail joe.kau_at_lmco.com Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST