ODBC vs. SQL*Net ???

From: Chris Greaves <cgreaves_at_expert.cc.purdue.edu>
Date: 1997/03/17

I am working on an app recently moved from one Oracle server to another. We are now using an ODBC connect, previously SQLNet Oracle 7v7.x, and two data windows with left outer joins no longer function. Is it possible that ODBC is causing the problem?

BTW, we also just moved from PB4 to PB5.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

"I envy you Homer, all we have is our music, our legions of fans,
	our millions of dollars, and our youth."
		-Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins

Chris Greaves			cgreaves_at_expert.cc.purdue.edu
2367 Yeager Rd. Apt. 211	http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cgreaves
West Lafayette, IN 47906
(317) 463-7053 Received on Mon Mar 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST