Problem with SYS.IDL_SB4$ ? Error on import?

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/03/17

 I received this error during an import of an export file to an Oracle 7.3 database. . I thought maybe I could drop this table, and redefine it with larger parameters, but since it is a sys table I am reluctant to try this, as well as the fact the exp will not export the table. It has an 'undefined' datatype for one row (see below) which export says it does not support. Any ideas how I can get the rest of the import to go in correctly? Increasing the size of the system tablespace was already tried with no success.

You help is appreciated in advance

Log of import follows...

""

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 604 encountered
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01653: unable to extend table SYS.IDL_SB4$ by 315 in tablespace SYSTEM
IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 604:
 "CREATE TRIGGER "APPS".AR_RATE_ADJUSTMENTS_BRI BEFORE INSERT on AR.AR_RATE_A"
--

Table definitions

SQL> describe SYS.IDL_SB4$;
 Name                            Null?    Type
 OBJ#                            NOT NULL NUMBER
 PART                            NOT NULL NUMBER
 VERSION                                  NUMBER
 PIECE#                          NOT NULL NUMBER
 LENGTH                          NOT NULL NUMBER
 PIECE                           NOT NULL UNDEFINED

Robert Young
rcyoung_at_summer.dbsol.com
"Standard disclaimer for employee views..."