Re: Oracle DBA Book

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/03/17

In article <01bc3209$578a30e0$1104accf_at_default> "Paul " <paule_at_erols.com> writes:
>Can anyone recommend a good Oracle DBA book? I've been dabbling in DBA
>stuff but need a good book.

Get the Oracle Press list, those are very good books. The O'Reilly books are good too. I find Ault's book very useful, I think he is coming out with an updated version soon. All the book titles start with "Oracle." Buy several.

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>