Re: Oracle DBA Book

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/03/16

Paul wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good Oracle DBA book? I've been dabbling in DBA
> stuff but need a good book.
>
> Thanks.
> paule_at_erols.com

Hi Paul,

There are several excellent texts on being an Oracle DBA. Check out Kevin Loney's book Oracle DBA Handbook for Ver 6 & 7 or his new one for version 7.3. ALso, Aronoff's book Advanced Oracle Tuning and Administration. Mike Ault wrote a book a while ago which is still very useful...Oracle 7 Management and Administration. ALl of these books and more are available right now at a discount. Check out www.this.is/keybooks and see what we have.

Buff Emslie
The Primary Key Received on Sun Mar 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST