Re: Help! - File I/O thru PL/SQL

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/03/16

Look at Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Fueerstein (from O'Reilly and Associates...www.ora.com). It has several pages on the entire package including these calls. I got a copy at Books A Million. You can also order via the Web.

epid_at_vms.cis.pitt.edu wrote in article
<5g9ctd$8rr_at_usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>...