(Q)Receiving values from checkboxes...

From: Vegard Tollefsen <vegard_at_hinux.hin.no>
Date: 1997/03/15

Im affraid this is yet another newbie question.

Im creating procedures in PL/SQL that responds to html forms. Its about receiving values from checkboxes. I have seen several htmlexamples  where they use many checkboxes with the same name and different values. If more than one checkbox is marked, the statement that call a procedure, show, could looks like this:

http://testing.try.no/test/owa/show?a_val=group&a_val=single

How should I handle the *a_val* argument? Ofcource it is possible to use different names, but that way there will be a lot of coding and I thought maybe there where a smart way to handle these things as so many use the same name. Thanks.