Re: Dynamic Menus/Forms 4.5

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/15

Kind of...
I don't store the reports in a table; I have several forms reference the same menu, and in the when-new-form-instance they call the set-menu-item-property procedure to set the label property to the desired value. The menu option pl/sql code does an execute_trigger('report_1'). In the form, the trigger 'report_1' calls the report appropriate for the form.

Dan Received on Sat Mar 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST