Encryption within oracle tables

From: Claire Darbaud <Claire.Darbaud_at_hec.ca>
Date: 1997/03/14

Hi there,

I am using oracle and oracle web server to build an intranet. because of how the oracle web server connects to the database, we had to devellop our own logging system. The only trouble is:

Has anyone run into that problem before? Could someone point software, doc, methods...

Thanks Received on Fri Mar 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST