Re: Good Oracle Books

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1997/03/14

Try "Oracle Unleashed" from SAMS Publishing. It's not a tutorial;-style publication, but it probably has the best range of trial products (both 16 and 32 bit databases, Developer/2000 and some third party stuff) For Forms 4.5, try "Developing Oracle Forms Applications", Lulushi, Prentice-Hall. This has good tutorials, but you will need Developer/2000

409gao_at_wmich.edu wrote in article <1997Mar14.114501_at_winnie>...