ORACLE CONSULTANT REQUIRED

From: Brian Graham <GrahamB_at_psac.com>
Date: 1997/03/14

The Public Service Alliance of Canada is seeking someone with experience with Oracle to work onsite in Ottawa for a 3+ week term commencing asap, and for a 3 month term for the calendar months of June, July and August.

We have 2 production databases running on an Oracle 6 database on a Netware server. We also have an Oracle 7 database in development on a Sun (Solaris/Unix) platform.

The main focus of the individual will be in modification of an application using Forms3. This application is running on the Unix box, and hence in addition to strong PL/SQL knowledge will require light scripting knowledge within Unix.

Familiarity with database administration would be an asset.

Those interested in the positions should email their resume and desired per diems to:

grahamb_at_psac.com

Please have a subject line of ORACLE CONTRACT so that you may receive an automatic acknowledgment of receipt of the email, and that the email may be forwarded to the appropriate individual in the case of my absence.

--
Brian Graham