Re: about Intelligent database

From: D Ross <doug_at_webfiler.com>
Date: 1997/03/14

louis leung wrote:

> can anyone tell me how intelligent database system can be used as a tool
> for developing an estate rental application in complex business
> environment.

Hi Louis:

Surf to WebFiler (http://www.webfiler.com) to see an example of a web-based database that is completely browser-driven. In one of the example tables (shopping), you can see products with pictures. This could be adapted to an on-line real-estate application without programming.

Regards, Doug Received on Fri Mar 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST