Re: Help, delete dulications

From: <shu_at_openix.com>
Date: 1997/03/13

Thanks for your response. The new table will be used as telemarketing followup and leads. You are right when you mentioned that a customer may have different addresses, such as for many multi-location companies, but in my Customer table, we only identify them at 'site' level (of course we have a link to their parents in the parents table), and we only need one contact in the new table, any one is OK.

BTW, I try the 'Rowid' method, the performance is not satisfactory(~40 min over ~5000 rows table, I am using Oracle7.2 on NT4.2 platform).

Thanks again.

Shaojie Hu Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST