Help, delete dulications

From: <shu_at_openix.com>
Date: 1997/03/12

Hi, all:

This is the second time I post this message, I guess I didn't make my question clear in the first time. Anyway, here is my question:

My application will join a Customer table with a Contact Table and then create a new table. Since the there are multiple entries(rows) in the Contact table can exist for the same customer, the new table will be duplicated on some fields from Customer table but the entire row still remain unique.

What do I want is to remove those rows contain duplicated fields so that the new table will contains only one row for each customer. What is the fastest way to delete such kind of duplications? Thank in advance.

Shaojie Hu Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST