ReportWriter 2.5 (Repeating Frame/Page#)

From: Krishna Adiraju <kadira_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1997/03/12

Hi Ora*Gurus:
I am looking for HELP on changing the no. of records a repeating frame prints dynamically. For eg. the Repeating Frame should print 3 records on the first page, and print the remaining records (which may be less than or more than 3) on the next page.

And the second questions is how to access the system variable PHYSICAL PAGE NUMBER in a Format Trigger; like I am trying to code a Format Trigger using the current page no. to manipulate the no. of records processed by the repeat frame.

Any help, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Could you please email me a copy of your posting.

Thank you,
Krishna.
kadira_at_ctp.com
#include <standard_disclaimer.h> Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST