Winword vs Forms-Developper/2000 Oracle

From: Pedro Passaporte <caliban_at_cc.fc.ul.pt>
Date: 1997/03/12

I would like to know if anyone can give me a hand... my problem is : I work with forms Developper/2000 for windows NT - Oracle, i need to know how  can i search for a word in all my documents in Word. For example: the word is 'Cows' i want as result the names of the files  containning that word.

Thanks..

Cecilia

ps: Please reply to my e-mail: mc9275_at_ci.uminho.pt Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST