Re: Can't find network manager on Oracle 7.3.2 NT

From: David Oshiro <davido_at_website.tamc.amedd.army.mil>
Date: 1997/03/12

paowan wrote:

  Just install oracle 7.3.2 for NT, during the installtion. It tell me   to
  generate topology.ora using network manager after installation. But   I can find
  any icon called network manager, and I can't connect the database.   The return
  error message is "ORA-09352: Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver unable   to spawn
  new ORACLE task". What is the problem?

 Network manager is a Windows 3.1 16-bit program. It should be included on the same CD as the Windows NT client applications.

David Oshiro
Center of Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST