Oracle for Workgroup

From: Naushi Hussain <hussain_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1997/03/11

I installed Oracle for workgroup for NT on an NT server from my workstation(NT

workstation) by mapping the server drive to one of my local drive. It created two
icon groups on my pc. oracle for windows and orqcle for windowsNT. There are a
bunch of icons but I dont see one that says start db or something. I tried
clicking on the instance manager and the status of instance is 'stopped'. Can someone guide me how I get started like create tablespace etc.

I checked on the installer it has installed oracle server and utilities for 7.3.2

--
Naushi Hussain                    Naushi.Hussain_at_alliedsignal.com