Help Please!

From: Suzanne M. Eriksen <seriksen_at_ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: 1997/03/10

Hi,

        I'm working on a project to develop an application in Oracle. I'm on the documentation team and I'm trying to figure out the best way to implement the on-line help. I understand that Oracle Book is not very stable and that I shouldn't depend upon it. Ideally, I would like to use something to create MS Help files from word 6.0 documents.

        We, the documentation team, need to complete this project by the the end of the first week of May. Also, we have a very low budget, if any at all, and can't afford to buy expensive software. (This is what happens at a California State University!)

        If you could submit any suggestions to this issue, I would sincerely appreciate it!!!

-Suzanne- Received on Mon Mar 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST