Another user populates my local tables using a "procedure" under my account.

From: Gina M. Oliver <Gina-Oliver_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/03/09

I've developed a procedure under my local Oracle user account which performs certain calculations and sets a few local variables. Also it populates/updates some small local temporary tables with the data queried from a main database. I've given another user the "execute" privilege on this procedure and she has identical local temporary tables as of mine.

When she runs this procedure the plain calculation part works fine and her local variables are set correctly. But, the problem is: my local tables get popualted/updated instead of her own! even though she has no granted privileges
on my local tables.

Is there a way this could be avoided so she can run the program without effecting the tables in my user account. Thanks for any hint. Received on Sun Mar 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST