Differences from 7.0 to 7.3 ???

From: David Ehrens <david_at_pencilnet.com>
Date: 1997/03/09

I am using Personal Oracle 7.3 (Win95) to learn, and will shortly start work on a project which uses Oracle 7.0 (VMS).

What's NEW since 7.0? As I learn 7.3, I'd like to make a mental note of features that may not be backwards compatible to the version I'll be using for production.

Thanks & Regards,

David Ehrens - PencilNet, Inc. - http://www.pencilnet.com Networking & Systems Integration - david_at_pencilnet.com Received on Sun Mar 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST