MS IIS+IDC to Oracle--is there a forum for this?

From: Martin Smith <mfmsith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/03/09

I'm experimenting with 3rd-party solutions to getting Oracle data on the Web. (I have tried Oracle Web server 1, but I'm discouraged by the pricing for the later products for unlimited (Internet) use and what appears to be lack of ease of use.)

Right now, I'm looking at the Microsoft Internet Info Server, which uses IDC and HTX files to access and format SQL source data. Works with Oracle.

My question: where is there a list or forum for people using this set of tools, especially using it with Oracle? Received on Sun Mar 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST