Re: Reports 2.5 problem

From: Aram Meguerian <aram_at_unisys.com.br>
Date: 1997/03/09

> REP-0736: There exists uncompiled program unit.
>
> And then return without giving me the parameter window.
>
> Anyone who have encounter the same problem? Or anyone know what's the
> problem?

      I have runned on this problem some time ago with Report 2.1.    It means that some PL/SQL code inside your report are not compiled    and thus the report cannot solve the rep code.

      Try checking every format trigger, pl/sql function and other    bits of code left in your report.

                     Aram Meguerian
                     aram_at_unisys.com.br

   "There's no such a thing as a free lunch in the Universe."
          Lazarus Long Notebook's, Lazarus Long
		from Time enough for love, by Robert A. Heinlein
I don't work at Unisys, it is just my Internet Provider, so don't blame it for anything I have just said.