Re: Forms3.0 => 4,5 Conversion - Any tips?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/03/06

I saw a demo by Kumaran which seemed pretty helpful. www.kumaran.com. (Can't vouch for it, although there were people at the demo at my local users group who had used it successfully).

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>