Re: Oracle Web Server with PL/SQL problem.

From: Eduardo Rene Rodriguez Avila <eravila_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/03/06

Stanley Seak wrote:
> I can successfully run the program under my Oracle Web Browser,
> however, after I have set the virtual path, the other users
> using their own webbrowser still can't access the program, (the
> homepage they can access successfully). What virtual path should
> I set under the WebListener, so that the PL/SQL program can be
> called for all other users??

  When this things happen, check the log files of your listener and agent. So you can determine what exactly is wrong.

--
                                               Saludos...
                                               Best regards...

  Eduardo Rene Rodriguez Avila

  E-Mail: e.r.rodriguez_at_ieee.org                             _/ _/
          eravila_at_geocities.com                           _/     _/
          eravila_at_spin.com.mx                              _____/
  WWW   : http://spin.com.mx/~eravila