Designer/2000 Training Offered (ad)

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

           ON-SITE DESIGNER/2000 TRAINING   We offer in-depth training at competitive prices. Our 2-phase core curriculum is designed to give you what you need when you need it. Current course offerings include:

   USING DESIGNER/2000 FOR ANALYSIS, DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING (5 DAYS)   This course provides comprehensive training in the use of Designer/2000 Systems Modeller, Systems Designer and fundamentals of the Generators. The course concentrates on those features which result in generated "code" for application systems. Each student team creates a complete prototype application system consisting of a database, Forms, Reports and Menus.

On completing this course, your team is ready to proceed with analysis, design and prototyping.

   USING DESIGNER/2000 GENERATORS (5 DAYS)   This course provides in-depth training for developers in the use of Designer/2000 for Forms, Reports and Menus.

The course focuses on advanced features of the Generators, User Preferences, Regeneration and Reverse Engineering.

Your team attends this course when they are ready to create a sophisticated, production level system.

   DESIGNER/2000 FOR EXPERIENCED V5.X DEVELOPERS (5 DAYS)   This course provides in-depth coverage of new Designer/2000 features for organizations currently using CASE V5.x. This course combines materials from both our core classes.

   TRAIN THE TRAINER AND COURSE MATERIAL LICENSING   Add Designer/2000 training to your organization's offerings using our proven course materials. With more than two years of development and over 600 pages of notes and labs, our materials are second to none.

 JEFFREY JACOBS & ASSOCIATES
 DESIGNER/2000 TRAINING AND CONSULTING
 951-2 Old County Road, #119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com
-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old County Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com     Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST