Basic Forms Question(Update Fnct)

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

I am putting together a series of screens for an application where I want

     the customer to be able to update data fields. It is clear how to do
     this on a record by record basis, and I know I can create a button
     trigger to manage a multi-record update. However, this seems like such
     a basic database function, I'm wondering if I'm missing something...
	I want the user to, say, do a wildcard query, and then to update
     all records in the query results group. What is the "standard" way of
     accomplishing this? Thanks in advance.. --Candy

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		Boeing Defense & Space -- Irving Co.
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-56

It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else you must run twice as fast as that.  --Alice, in Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass" Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST