Oracle Advanced Network Option???

From: Mario van Essen <marvaes_at_hacom.nl>
Date: 1997/03/05

Hi, you client server Ora gurus out there

Our problem/idea:

we want our users with Win-NT 4.0 clients on a Novell 4.11 network to log into an Oracle forms application. Our application uses its own autorisation database (users and roles from Ora technical mapped) and a role on role mechanism.

While having full secucity and control on the Novell NDS network we do not want to duplicate this in the application. So we want our users to login through and using their NDS/NT login name.

Can Oracle Advanced Network Option solve our problem????

Mario Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST