Re: Oracle to AS/400

From: Matt Sherek <matt.sherek_at_gtfc.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

Trent Andrews wrote:

> I am looking for information on the Oracle Access Manager for the AS/400
> , as well as the Oracle Transparent Gateway for DB2/400. Anyone have
> experience with either of these products or other products used to make
> oracle and db2/400 talk?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Trent Andrews
> tandrews_at_onarmp.net

I've installed the Gateway to the 400's. It seems to work just fine but is not the fastest thing in the world. I'm trying to find out why it's so slow but haven't found anything yet.

I use it for data loads right now since ondemand access is slow.

Matt Sherek Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST